Monday 22 July 2013

Searching for the 'Reasons' & finding 'Myself' (part-I)

It's the age when people usually get job-oriented especially boys, the peer pressure as well as the excitement of being free & independent & most importantly the thought of putting off the burden from the shoulders of the parents, proves to be the ultimate driving force. Being of the same age, though I thank God as there's no peer pressure as such which hovers over me, my parents wish me to complete my post-graduation nicely & then think about getting a job later on, but yet at this age one is bound to feel a silent ache inside watching their friends earning & having fun & being honest, I am not any different for not feeling that ache myself sometimes. it's not that I find doing post-graduation in my subject any uninteresting, but may be it's simply my history of academia which more or less had been an average affair to say the least.
 But as they say, there are 2 sides of a coin, so let me tell you, if at this age I sometimes feel down thinking that I am not really doing what I should suppose to do, it's actually at the same time that I realize the truth, that  I am not really ready yet even at this age, I feel there is more to just seeking a descent job & spending rest of the life at your own terms, there's definitely more to it, a phase of struggle I guess, a struggle that I need to allay inside me at the first place, a struggle of seeking answers to a plethora of questions that I have inside & it's this itching of seeking All the answers to those questions that draws me closer & closer to an 'epiphany', a sudden realization that gradually but surely will change my life forever or so i hope with all my heart. What my experiences have taught me till yet, I have derived to a conclusion & that conclusion answers everytime to the ever whirring questions in my head- "Whatever happens,happens for a reason". It's like there exists a story which God has written already, where He consciously added few loopholes to make us falter at certain moments, to test our faith in ourselves, to see how we stand up after falling & start walking again & keep walking until our story reaches its fateful conclusion, the conclusion whose beauty or tragedy would be nothing but the reflection of our own decisions in life.
And if I tell you the truth, I am proud of all those moments when I chose to keep walking, even when there were times I had my doubts on the script to my story He has written, as it's only because of my endurance till this point that I finally came to know that there's a reason behind everything & as I play along my role I have to keep seeking for all those reasons to understand their meaning more deeply & in a way understanding my own Life & the purpose of my existence....
(to be continued..)

 

“They say, Find a purpose in your life and live it. But, sometimes, it is only after you have lived that you recognize your life had a purpose, and likely one you never had in mind.”  

Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed



2 comments:

  1. @Hardik
    Trust me, no one would be more happier than me after reading this and getting into the 'Hardik Mind'. Though there are multiple thoughts in your head yet the words you used are crystal clear. Am sure everything will fall into place- sooner & later and come out as it is supposed to be.
    And and and, welcome to the beautiful blogger world! :) Am elated !! :D
    We the blogger buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that
      There are multiple thoughts described,but yes as it progresses,it will all fall into place :)

      Cheers my blogger buddy :)

      Delete